Cocoons Over-Glasses Stream Line Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Over-Glasses Stream Line Sunglasses from Cocoons® are specifically designed for anglers with polarized lenses that eliminate over 99% of all reflected glare and give you 100% UV protection. Ultra-lightweight wrap frames with a Soft Touch™ finish protect you from the sun and wind, while keeping you comfortable all day long. The choice of professional anglers, Cocoons fit comfortably over prescription eyeglasses, eliminating glare and harsh UV rays. The patented frames feature adjustable Flex2Fit® temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit. Your eyes are completely isolated from the elements, eliminating eye strain and fatigue. Stream Line fits prescription glasses measuring up to 5'' W x 1-1/2'' H (127mm x 41mm).
- Polarized UV400 scratch-resistant lenses
- Adjustable Flex2Fit temples
- Patented underside protection blocks reflected glare
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate side shields
- Ultra-lightweight ballistic nylon construction
- Soft Touch frame finish
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Includes floating case and cleaning cloth
About your Cocoons lenses:
- Gray provides natural color definition, eliminates glare, and is ideal for general use in bright light conditions.
- Blue Mirror offers additional reflection with blue light filtration for glare reduction, sharp contrast, and natural color definition.
- Amber allows 14% light transmission and enhances depth perception by increased contrast in normal light conditions.
- Copper allows 16% light transmission and enhances contrast with truer color definition than amber.
- Yellow allows 27% light transmission which provides maximum contrast in low light conditions such as dusk and dawn.
Eyeglasses seen behind are not included.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
orange or blue for bright sun..
Types of day:
Amber Lenses: Early in the morning or late in the afternoon. It is also recommended when it's a cloudy day.
Yellow Lenses: Early in the morning before the sun has risen or for night time driving.
Gray Lenses: Bright and sunny out.
Types of Fishing:
Amber Lenses: Any type of inshore fishing or shallow water.
Gray Lenses: Recommended for offshore fishing. Or out in the ocean where it is very deep water.
Yellow Lenses: Only recommended for early sunrise or sunset.