Cocoons® Flip-Ups Clip-On Sunglasses - Rectangular 54
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Click the Description tab below the chart for SIZING GUIDE details.
- Scratch-resistant Polaré® polarized lens system
- Comfortable and convenient
- Universal clamp mounting system
- Transforms your eye glasses into polarized sunglasses
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Cocoons® Flip-Ups Clip-On Sunglasses easily attach to your prescription eyewear frames and utilize the renowned, scratch-resistant Polaré® polarized lens system featured in Cocoons sunglasses. Delivering instant UV400 protection and eliminating blinding glare, Cocoons Flip-Ups are extremely comfortable and convenient to use. A universal clamp mounting system allows Flip-Ups to attach quickly, instantly transforming your eye glasses into polarized sunglasses. Each pair of Cocoons Flip-Ups features polarized lenses, includes a protective vinyl pouch and is backed by the Live Eyewear limited lifetime warranty.
About your Cocoons lenses:
Click here for SIZING GUIDE details!
- Gray provides natural color definition, eliminates glare, and is ideal for general use in bright light conditions.
- Amber allows 14% light transmission and enhances depth perception by increased contrast in normal light conditions. Popular for fishing, driving and general use.
- Yellow allows 27% light transmission which provides maximum contrast in low light conditions such as dusk and dawn.
- Copper allows 16% light transmission and enhances contrast with truer color definition than amber.
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 9
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pete etching on lens
The clip- ons work OK , but, there is "polarized UV 400" etched on the left lens. That doesn't show in the picture. It's pretty annoying to have in your field of vision. There were stickers on the lenses with the same info that was on the package. I could have done without that. They don't seem that sturdy, but, time will tell.
July 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TallGene Great solution for Rx sunglasses
I have a complex eyeglass prescription and getting a second pair of sunglasses was going to be quite expensive. Found these clip ons that come in various shapes and tints. Picked the dark green, polarized version that fits my Rx glasses best and used them while fishing the next day. They are awesome. Wore them while travelling in the boat and they stayed in place the whole time. They flip up easily for lower light situations and didn't scratch my regular glasses. I would definitely buy again.
October 14, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dutchwuf Not sure about my purchase
While the lenses are good and are real close to the shape of the lenses of my glasses, the fit when clipped to my glasses is poor. The lenses are not square with the clip and made my glasses not fit. I had to do some bending and twisting to get the clip to line up with my glasses. The flip up sunglasses are just not the quality I have come to expect from Bass Pro Shops.
September 23, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by DRBOB1 Really Nice
It is really difficult to find clip on sunglasses that both fit properly & actually protect from the sun. I now have 6 pair - 2 of each shade - great for driving and outdoor sports & I dont have to carry 2 pair of glasses. Going from light to dark just flip them up or down, and they are polarized as well-great for fishing & snow.
August 29, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime