Cobra® MR HH125 Waterproof VHF Radio
- Select 1 or 3 Watts for short or long-range communication
- Large, bright LCD screen
- All ten NOAA weather channels
- Waterproof–meets JIS4 standards
- Includes spring loaded belt clip
- Includes rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Size: 4'' H x 2.4'' W x 1.2'' L
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
which uses a VHF marine radio, RADAR, or EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating
Radio Beacon), and which is not required to carry radio equipment. However, any vessel
required to carry a marine radio on an international voyage, carrying an HF single side
band radiotelephone, or carrying a marine satellite terminal must obtain a station license.
FCC license forms and applications for ship and land stations can be downloaded
through the Internet at www.fcc.gov. Forms can also be obtained by calling the FCC
NOAA Weather Channels. Three (3) sets of VHF channels have been established for marine use in the U.S.A., Canada and the rest of the world (International). View Owner's Manual for Channels.