Chef'sChoice® International™ Model 667 Professional Electric Food Slicer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Professional quality food slicer for the home
- Rugged die-cast metal construction
- Powerful, yet quiet, induction motor delivers peak power of more than 1/4 horsepower
- Tilted design for fast and effective slicing
- 9.8'' fully hardened, stainless steel, fine edge blade
- Extra large capacity food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings
- Double control on-off switch
- Built-in blade sharpener
With rugged die-cast metal construction, a powerful induction motor, and angled feed, the Chef'sChoice® International™ Model 667 Professional Electric Food Slicer brings pro performance to your kitchen. Designed for busy home cooks, sportsmen, caterers and chefs, the 667's powerful, yet quiet, induction motor delivers a peak power of more than 1/4 horsepower. Combined with the tilted design, the 667 can handle the toughest slicing tasks. Precision thickness control allows you to slice food from deli-thin up to 5/8''. The large, commercial quality 9.8'', fully hardened, stainless steel fine edge blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits quickly and effortlessly. The extra large capacity food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings for smooth operation. Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface. A double control on-off switch is built in for added safety. A built-in sharpener gives you the convenience of "on demand" blade sharpening and maintenance. This quality slicer also comes with a tool for easy blade removal and a serving tray. Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty. Dimensions: 20.3''L x 15.1''W x 13.8''H. Weight: 31.6 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 667.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime