Chef'sChoice® International™ Model 662 Professional Electric Food Slicer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Professional quality food slicer for the home
- Rugged die-cast metal construction
- Powerful, yet quiet, induction motor delivers peak power of more than 1/4 horsepower
- Tilted design for fast and effective slicing
- 8.7'' fully hardened, stainless steel, fine edge blade
- Extra large capacity food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings
- Double control on-off switch
With rugged die-cast metal construction, a powerful induction motor, and angled feed, the Chef'sChoice® International™ Model 662 Professional Electric Food Slicer brings pro performance to your kitchen. Built to meet any need for busy home cooks, sportsmen, caterers and chefs, the 662 delivers a peak power of more than 1/4 horsepower. The powerful and quiet induction motor combines with the 662's tilted design to handle the toughest slicing tasks. Precision thickness control allows you to slice food from deli-thin up to 5/8''. The large, commercial quality 8.7'', fully hardened, stainless steel fine edge blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits quickly and effortlessly. The 662's extra large capacity food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings for smooth operation. Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface. A double control on-off switch is built in for added safety. This quality slicer also comes with a blade sharpener, a tool for easy blade removal, and a serving tray. Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty. Dimensions: 18.5''L x 14.8''W x 13''H. Weight: 29.3 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 662.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime