Char-Broil® Tru-Infrared 3-Burner Propane Grill with Side Burner
- Quantum IR Cooking System - radiant heat produces no air flow to dry out meat
- Wide temperature range capability - searing to low temperatures for slow cooking
- Infrared surfaces heat up fast over the grill's three stainless steel burners
- 30,000 BTUs of even heat across the entire grill surface - no hot or cold spots
- Three grate-level temperature guages for precise temperature readings
- 500 square inches of primary cooking area with 180 square inches of secondary cooking grates
- Surefire™ electronic ignition
- Durable stainless and painted steel construction
- Convenient 13,000 BTU side burner
- Appliance-style cart with two doors and four casters (two locking)
Manufacturer model #: 463270512.
Infrared energy is made of frequencies just beyond the visible spectrum—you can’t see it, but you can feel it as heat. Infrared energy is the perfect choice for cooking, because it penetrates meat’s natural moisture-saturated boundary layer without eliminating it. Gas grills dry out the boundary layer while heating, which is why a hamburger shrinks on a standard grill, but not on an infrared grill. Infrared grills also feature even heat distribution for virtually no hot or cold spots, and no flare ups.
All our Charbroil Grills are warrantied and fully supported by the Charbroil Grill Service Center Hotline: 1-800-241-7548 or by visiting www.Charbroil.com.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by carlcap1491 Mr. This is not a Tru-Infrared gas grill because it does not have any Infrared burners. Instead this has a 3 tubelar stainless steel burners which only produces a convection heat of only 700 degrees farenheit. Tru-Infrared ceramic burners can produce a maximum of 1600 degrees farenheit. This also has a deflection shield to prevent any flare ups. This is just a conventional gas grill that is competitively priced. June 3, 2012
1-1 of 1