Char-Broil® Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Urban Grill
- Great infrared cooking performance in a compact grill
- Folding sideshelves - great design for a smaller patio or balcony
- Quantum IR Cooking System - radiant heat produces no air flow to dry out meat
- Wide temperature range capability - searing to low temperatures for slow cooking
- Infrared surfaces heat up fast over the grill's two stainless steel burners
- 21,000 BTUs of even heat across the entire grill surface - no hot or cold spots
- Two grate-level temperature guages for precise temperature readings
- 340 square inches of primary cooking area with 125 square inches of secondary cooking grates
- Surefire™ electronic ignition
- Durable stainless and painted steel construction
- Appliance-style cart with one door and four casters (two locking)
Manufacturer model #: 463270612.
Infrared energy is made of frequencies just beyond the visible spectrum—you can’t see it, but you can feel it as heat. Infrared energy is the perfect choice for cooking, because it penetrates meat’s natural moisture-saturated boundary layer without eliminating it. Gas grills dry out the boundary layer while heating, which is why a hamburger shrinks on a standard grill, but not on an infrared grill. Infrared grills also feature even heat distribution for virtually no hot or cold spots, and no flare ups.
All our Charbroil Grills are warrantied and fully supported by the Charbroil Grill Service Center Hotline: 1-800-241-7548 or by visiting www.Charbroil.com.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1