Char-Broil® 6-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 65,000 BTU
- 5 stainless steel burners
- 900 sq. in. cooking area
- Searing burner with flush-mount lid
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- Reliable elctronic ignition
- Porcelain/cast iron grates
If you're a serious grillmeister, you'll appreciate this hard-working 65,000 BTU grilling machine. It gives you five stainless steel burners for even heating throughout its 900 sq. in. of cooking area, plus a searing burner to seal in flavorful juices. 10,000 BTU side burner with flush-mount lid; reliable electronic ignition; stainless steel lid, control panel, and access doors; porcelain/cast iron grates.
Manufacturer model #463230510.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 7
Rated 5 out of 5 by bidman great grill
The number one reason I bought this grill is that it did not have any foreign language writing on it. I am sick and tired of everything I buy having 2 languages all over it.
I put the grill together my self in about 2.5 hours and so far it has worked great
October 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wiccan74 Just a great all around Grill
1. The box showed up, and it is big.
2. I thought this is not going to be fun to put together.
3. I was wrong about that. It took no time to put together, and used it that night.
4. It has a very nice cook space. So much can be made at one time.
5. You can never have to much space.
6. Just rotate food from the back to the front, and the front to the back, and that is it.
7. I use it everyday.
8. Buy one or buy one for a loved one or a friend. They will love you for it.
July 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by bowhunter318 Awesome
Best grill I have ever bought. Easy to put together.We have grilled almost every night since getting it.
June 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaremt Great Grill
I've owned this grill for almost 3 years now. It gets used almost once a week. Sometimes several times a week. Only now do I have to replace the burners due to heavy usage. Used more that my oven and stove inside the home.
The only issue I have found it that the back side of the grill is hotter than the front. So be sure to rotate the food for that even cooking..
May 4, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime