Casio® Sport Watch for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
The ideal watch for any sportsman, this Casio boasts multiple features and durable construction. A heavy stainless steel bezel protects the watch face and mineral crystal glass. The water-resistant Sport Watch also features moon data, a tide graph, countdown time, multi-function alarms, and much more.
The Casio Sport Watch makes a great gift for the outdoorsman!
- Black resin band
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters
- Mineral crystal glass
- EL backlight with Afterglow
- Moon data (moon age of input data, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dual time
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: auto-repeat, time-up alarm
- Three independent multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze/one-time alarm)
- Alarm type: daily alarm, date alarm, 1-month alarm, monthly alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour format
- Button tone operation on/off
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
Manufacturer model # AQW100-1AV
Rated 5 out of 5 by 7
Rated 5 out of 5 by firebossbob Great for fisherman
This is the second one I've owned, love it!
It is great around water, and muddy conditions I ware it at work in the coal mines too, where it is exposed to the worse conditions imanagleble.
September 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by aljfioe Good Outdoors Watch
I bought this watch to be my outdoors/fishing watch, but I like it so much I wear it all the time. It's got an expensive look to it even though it's a rugged type of watch. I like how it has both digital and analog functions for time b/c in low light you can easily see the hour and minute hands. I also like the glass face b/c plastic faces get scratched easily. The tidal/moon phase function is pretty cool but not very useful to me. It's a very good watch to wear if you're working outside or for fishing/hunting.
March 13, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by UltraN8 Great watch for the money
This watch fits well, is comfortable, and looks a lot more expensive than it really is! I love all the features and moon phase capability is so cool.
January 26, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cramer Sports Watch
This is a great watch. The only thing I wish this watch has is slim hands to tell the time so I could see what time it is on the digital read out.
June 15, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime