Carlson's Universal Hammer Spur Extension
- Increases size of hammer for easier grip and use
- Knurled ends for positive grip
- Simply slides over hammer and locks down with built-in set screw
- Durable hard anodized aluminum construction
- Can be used with or without telescopic sights
Manufacturer style #: 00110.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Wakko Very sloppy on a Marlin 336 The package says it fits a Marlin 336 lever action, and technically it does, but it requires modification. The slot that your hammer spur goes into is way oversized, so make sure you hold the extension in place while you tighten the set screw, or it will be off center. In stock configuration, the action will not work, and the hammer will not cock, with this in place. The instructions tell you to grind it down to clear the 336 if you have a crossbolt safety. Product is made in the USA, which is a big plus, but I don't like buying something I have to modify to work for my application. For the price it may be worth it to you. October 29, 2011
1-1 of 1