Carhartt® Sandstone Rancher Coat for Men
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Cut slightly longer
- Nylon-quilt lined with midweight insulation for warmth
- Full-length center front zipper
- Two chest pockets and two inside pockets
- Two lower front pockets combine side and top entry
- Split at side seams with snap closure
- Drawstring waist
- Inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs
Manufacturer style #: 100110.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jsmith175 Great design with lots of options This coat was a Christmas gift from my wife and it has quickly become one of the most durable and versatile coats I've ever owned. One of it's best features is the top load/hand warmer pocket combination. I love having hand warmer pockets but never liked carry tools and parts in them. This combo pocket design eliminates all of that. While it's a small touch, the media wire pocket is a very nice feature as well (shoveling snow is much more enjoyable with some music). I only rated 4 stars in FIT because the coat seemed exceptionally long at first and took some adjustment to get used to. It was ordered and is labeled as a Large/Regular but has almost the feel of a Large/Tall. Be prepared for this when you order. I would happily recommend this to anyone looking for a solid chore coat with some deluxe features. January 4, 2013
1-1 of 1