Carhartt® Muskegon Sherpa-Lined Jackets for Men
- Lined in the torso with sherpa fleece
- Storm flap on full-length front zipper
- Triple-stitched seams
- Zip-thru mock neck collar
- Inner sleeves with storm cuffs
- Drop-tail, split back construction
- Left-chest map pocket
- Two interior pockets
- Two sherpa-lined lower-front pockets
- 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
An ultra-rugged jacket that looks great, the Carhartt Muskegon Jacket Built is built from 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck and lined in the torso and hand pockets with sherpa fleece. Features include a storm flap on the full-length front zipper, triple-stitched seams, zip-thru mock neck collar, inner sleeves with storm cuffs, and drop-tail, split back construction. Five pockets provide plenty of room; the interior left pocket features a media port through which you can string a headphone wire for a cell phone or media player. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 100112.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime