Cannon® Tournament Series Digi-Troll™ 10 TS Electric Downrigger
- Stainless steel spool allowing you to re-spool with monofilament or ''superlines''
- Eliminate the harmonic vibrations of stainless steel cable
- Heavy-duty stainless steel telescopic boom
- 150 lb.-test 316-grade stainless steel cable
- Swivel base
- Offshore saltwater line release
- Rear rod holder
- Redesigned boom end allows 180º rotation for free motion of cable
- Integrated LCD screen and touchpad provide real-time data and simple operation
- Switches and plug-ends are positoned for easy access and improved ergomics
Cannon® Tournament Series Downriggers features the industry’s only stainless steel spool, allowing you to re-spool with monofilament or ''superlines'' to eliminate the harmonic vibrations of stainless steel cable. Includes heavy-duty stainless steel telescopic boom, 150 lb.-test 316-grade stainless steel cable, swivel base, offshore saltwater line release, and rear rod holder. Digi-Troll models includes built-in electronics that allow downrigger functions to be controlled from any Humminbird® 1100, 900, 700, or Matrix series fishing system (requires optional CannonLink™ module). CannonLink module gives you the ability to cycle downriggers up and down, bottom track, raise and lower, and adjust Positive Ion Control. Model Digi-TROLL 10 TS includes 400 feet of cable, a single rod holder, a swivel base, and short-stop. Retrieve rate: 250 fpm. Weight capacity: 20 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 1902330.