Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Featuring the fastest retrieval rate on the market, the Cannon® Digi-Troll™ 10 Electric Downrigger delivers high-power, full-featured performance. Unlike ordinary electric downriggers, the Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger serves up a full backlit keypad and an integrated backlit LCD screen to keep you in control. IntelliTroll speed and temperature readings help you plan and make changes on-the-fly. The telescopic stainless steel boom extends from 24"–53" at the push of a button. Built tougher and smarter, select Cannon downriggers like the Digi-Troll 10 offer Cannon Edge Design with fewer moving parts, 1-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs, and mounting knobs. 250'—per-minute retrieval spins circles around the competition, and Short-Stop technology automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights. WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface while Bottom Track automatically keeps your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Adjustable Positive Ion Control emits custom amounts of positive ions from the cable to combat negative ions from your boat and create a fish-attracting field of energy, completing this Cannon electric downrigger as the industry's best downrigger for fishing with total control. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, line release, and 400' of 150-lb. test stainless steel cable. Weight capacity: 20 lbs. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 1902325.
- Fastest retrieval rate on the market—250' per minute
- High-powered, full-featured performance
- 5 keypad controls
- Integrated LCD screen
- IntelliTroll speed and temperature readings
- Telescopic stainless steel boom extends 24"–53"
- Cannon Edge Design: Fewer moving parts, 1-piece composite construction, redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to vital parts
- Short-Stop damage-preventing technology
- WaterLine Zero depth selection
- Bottom Track bait height seection
- Adjustable Positive Ion Control
- IP68-rated waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, line release, and 400' of 150-lb. test stainless steel cable
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
See online for your full line of accessories and the prices.
No, we do not offer discounts.