Camp Chef Propane Camp Oven and Stove
Bring total cooking capability with you into the outdoors with the Camp Chef® Propane Camp Oven and Stove. This 2 burner stove and oven combo delivers wonderful cooking capability in a compact, easy to transport, 12.5''L x 21''W x 18''H package. The twin burners produce up to 7,500 BTUs, and features brass construction for long lasting durability and performance. The 3000 BTU oven(up to 400 degrees) offers a spacious 11''L x 16''W x 9''H cooking space with 2 oven racks and an oven thermometer. The camp oven comes with a regulator for 1 lb. disposable propane bottles (not included) and is ready to cook right out of the box. Both stove and oven feature matchless ignition for easy starting. Heavily insulated oven can run for 7 hours at 350°F on a 1 lb. propane bottle (not included). Stainless steel construction with nonstick enamel cooking surfaces. This 32 lb. cooking setup features a folding lid for safe and easy transport. Can be used with 20 lb. bulk propane tank with adapter (not included). This convenient easy to use camp oven is perfect for any outdoor adventure! Overall dimensions are 12.5"L x 21"W x 18"H
Manufacturer model #: C-OVEN.
- Portable propane oven/stove combo
- 2 x 7,500 BTU brass burner stove
- Range dimensions are 17” x 9.5”
- 3000 BTU oven (up to 400 degrees)
- Inside oven dimensions are 11''L x 16''W x 9''H
- Comes with two oven racks and oven thermometer
- Folding lid
- Matchless ignition
- Comes with regulator for 1 lb disposable bottles (not included) - use right out of the box!
- Stainless steel construction with nonstick enamel cooking surfaces
- Oven operates for 7 hours at 350°F on one 1 lb propane bottle
- Total weight is 32 lbs.
- Overall dimensions are 12.5"L x 21"W x 18"H
The Camp Chef Camp Oven Carry Bag is sold separately and can be found through an item search for number 1535336
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Good luck on it:)
You CAN safely use a catalytic heater inside because they do not give off carbon monoxide
Try Bass Pro Shops!! :)