CamelBak® Alpine Explorer™ Hydration Backpack - Soil/Brick
- Feature packed hydration backpack for hikers and alpine enthusiasts
- 1648 cubic inch/ 27L + 3L reservoir - plenty of room for daylong treks and adventures
- 100 oz. Antidote™ Reservoir with customizable Quick Link™ System
- Dynamic Suspension™ Harness with sternum strap and removable 1.5'' waist belt - maximizes load stability
- Air Director™ back panel - lumbar support and Air Mesh for ventilation
- Durable 70D Diamond Clarus and 420D Nylon fabrics with DWR and 1000mm PU coating
- Multiple pockets for gear
- Carry points for ice axe and trekking poles
- Designed for 19'' torso length
Manufacturer model #: 62000.
The originator and world leader in hands-free hydration systems, CamelBak delivers comfortable, streamlined packs that keep you hydrated no matter what activity you are into. Athletes and outdoors enthusiasts from an ever-growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their hands-free convenience, ease of use, advanced technology, and performance benefits. Serving athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world, CamelBak helps you stay hydrated to keep body and mind performing at their best. Because hydration can mean the difference between exhilaration and exhaustion, CamelBak helps you do what you set out to do!