CamelBak® Alpine Explorer™ Hydration Backpack - Soil/Brick
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Feature packed hydration backpack for hikers and alpine enthusiasts
- 1648 cubic inch/ 27L + 3L reservoir - plenty of room for daylong treks and adventures
- 100 oz. Antidote™ Reservoir with customizable Quick Link™ System
- Dynamic Suspension™ Harness with sternum strap and removable 1.5'' waist belt - maximizes load stability
- Air Director™ back panel - lumbar support and Air Mesh for ventilation
- Durable 70D Diamond Clarus and 420D Nylon fabrics with DWR and 1000mm PU coating
- Multiple pockets for gear
- Carry points for ice axe and trekking poles
- Designed for 19'' torso length
Designed for hikers and alpine enthusiasts, the Alpine Explorer Hydration Backpack combines top notch hydration and gear hauling performance for demanding adventurers. Built around an easy-to-fill, wide mouth 100 oz. Antidote reservoir, 1648 cubic inch/ 27L + 3L reservoir backpack gives hardcore hikers enough hydration, storage, and features for an all-day adventure. An advanced, low profile, lightweight, and stable reservoir, the Antidote comes with the customizable Quick Link tube system, Big Bite valve, HydroGuard antimicrobial technology, an easy-to-clean, wide mouth, and quick seal cap. Wonderful load stability and comfort are provided by the pack's Dynamic Suspension Harness with sternum strap, Air Director ventilated back panel with lumbar support, and removable 1.5'' waist belt. Made of durable 70D Diamond Clarus and 420D Nylon fabrics with DWR and 1000mm PU coating, the Alpine Explorer delivers durable performance that stands up to the elements. The Alpine Explore also features a secure media pocket, a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket, and carry points for trekking poles and an ice axe. Pack weight: 1.98 lbs. Designed to fit hikers with 19'' torso length. Color: Soil/Brick. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62000.The originator and world leader in hands-free hydration systems, CamelBak delivers comfortable, streamlined packs that keep you hydrated no matter what activity you are into. Athletes and outdoors enthusiasts from an ever-growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their hands-free convenience, ease of use, advanced technology, and performance benefits. Serving athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world, CamelBak helps you stay hydrated to keep body and mind performing at their best. Because hydration can mean the difference between exhilaration and exhaustion, CamelBak helps you do what you set out to do!
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime