Callaway X2 Hot Combo Iron Set for Men
The X2 Hot Combo Iron Set from Callaway® gives guys who golf versatility, forgiveness, and distance in the irons, plus explosive hybrids to replace long irons. The Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid brings a lighter, thinner, more robust face to the versatility of a hybrid golf club. This first-ever Hyper Speed Face Cup in a hybrid gives the X2 Hot a sweet spot that's 13-times larger than previous designs. The result is amazing distance and higher speeds to build your confidence. The Tour-inspired shape is more iron-like and enhances turf interaction, playability, and accuracy. The Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid for men is a "2014 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" winner for premium performance in a hybrid club.
X2 Hot Irons, which make up the bulk of the set, feature Callaway’s latest technology to deliver more forgiveness and ball speed, setting the new standard in distance for irons. Winner of the "Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" for high-performance irons, these golf clubs have a deep central undercut that increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds—so it increases ball speed to make these irons even longer. Perimeter weighting is engineered to give you a bigger sweet spot and promote higher launch angles, more distance, and greater stopping power on the green. You'll love the sound and feel that comes from a stabilizing arch reinforcing the face. Get your Callaway X2 Hot Combo Iron Set today and see how many strokes you can save by replacing your long irons with easier-to-hit hybrids.
- Versatility, forgiveness, and distance in the irons, with explosive hybrids to replace long irons
- Designed for greater forgiveness, speed, and distance
- The first-ever Hyper Speed Face Cup in a hybrid club for a much larger sweet spot
- Irons have a deep central undercut to increase face flex and rebound for greater speed and distance
- Perimeter weighting on the irons provides higher launch angles, distance, and more stopping power
- Irons also feature a stabilizing arch that delivers exceptional sound and feel
- "2014 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" winner