Callaway X2 Hot Combo Iron Set for Ladies
The X2 Hot Combo Iron Set from Callaway® gives women looking to improve their game versatility, forgiveness, and distance in the irons, plus explosive hybrids that are easier to hit than traditional long irons. The Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid brings a lighter, thinner, more robust face to the versatility of a hybrid golf club. This first-ever Hyper Speed Face Cup in a hybrid gives the X2 Hot a sweet spot that's 13-times larger than previous designs. The result is amazing distance and higher speeds to build your confidence. The Tour-inspired shape is more iron-like and enhances turf interaction, playability, and accuracy. The Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid for men is a "2014 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" winner for premium performance in a hybrid club.
X2 Hot Irons, which make up the bulk of the set, feature Callaway's latest technology to deliver more forgiveness and ball speed, setting the new standard in distance for irons. Winner of the "Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" for high-performance irons, these golf clubs have a deep central undercut that increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds—so it increases ball speed to make these irons even longer. Perimeter weighting is engineered to give ladies a bigger sweet spot and promote higher launch angles, more distance, and greater stopping power on the green. You'll love the sound and feel that comes from a stabilizing arch reinforcing the face. Get your Callaway X2 Hot Combo Iron Set today and see how many strokes you can save by playing better irons, and by replacing your long irons with easier-to-hit hybrids.
- Gives ladies versatility, forgiveness, and distance in the irons, with explosive hybrids to replace long irons
- Designed for greater forgiveness, speed, and distance
- The first-ever Hyper Speed Face Cup in a hybrid club for a much larger sweet spot
- Deep central undercut in irons increases face flex and rebound for greater speed and distance
- Perimeter weighting in irons provides higher launch angles, distance, and more stopping power
- Stabilizing arch in irons delivers exceptional sound and feel
- "2014 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal" winner