Cajun Archery Sting-A-Ree Tournament Bowfishing Arrow
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Stronger, straighter & stiffer
- 65% greater spine than regular bowfishing shafts
- Allows use of higher draw weight bows
- Also works well with lighter bows
- The original reversible point, patented in 1963
- Instant fish removal w/o touching fish
- Uses the JackHammer replaceable tip
- Penetrates deeply and grabs tight
The Cajun Archery Sting-A-Ree Tournament Bowfishing Arrow comes with an AMS safety slide to minimize the chances of snap-back and helps prevent shoot-through. The shaft is stronger, straighter & stiffer, with 65% greater spine than regular bowfishing shafts, allowing use of higher draw weight bows—but it also works well with lighter bows. Jackhammer original reversible point, patented way back in 1963, allows instant fish removal without touching the fish. Uses the JackHammer replaceable tip; penetrates deeply and grabs tight.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Noobhunter Great arrow!
A great product! Not only does it go through carp like a hot knife through butter it has a nice weight to it (not cumbersome or to light, just right) and flies well,it also is very easy to remove the fish and that means more shooting, less screwing! The only flaw is that deeper water shots cause the the arrow to veer of coarse harshly because of the flat wide metal points.
Great product and worth the money!
July 10, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime