CWB Board Co. Absolute Wakeboards with Torq Bindings
- Speedy, user-friendly wakeboard for intermediate and advanced riders
- Two rows of six V-shaped mini step increase speed while reducing drag
- Subtle three-stage rocker for a smooth ride with big pop
- Deep center spine for soft landings
- Long angled base molded fins hold edge well
- Comes with Torq bindings—strong, comfortable performance bindings
- No heel lift for easy entry and exit
With its subtle three-stage rocker and unique rows of v-shaped mini steps, the CWB Board Co. Absolute Wakeboard with torq bindings delivers great speed from a user-friendly board. Designed, shaped, and ridden by Zane Schwenk, the Absolute is a great performance ride for intermediate and advanced riders, featuring a mellow three-stage rocker that provides a smooth ride without sacrificing any pop off the wake. The deep center spine softens landings after big tricks, while the long, angled, base-molded fins help you hold the edge out on the water. Comes packaged with performance Torq bindings, which combine the strength of CWB's six-plate design and easy-in/easy-out Hinge Tech system with dual gorilla grips to help you pull the Torq on. Thick EVA footbeds, Lycra-lined molded heels and toes, and dual-lace adjustment guarantee a comfortable ride for your feet. 135 cm board fits riders up to 160 lbs.; 141 cm board fits rider 150 lbs. and up. Color: White/Blue/Green. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62133323.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime