CRKT Snap Lock Lockback Pocket Knife
- Unique, award-winning lockback knife design
- Designed by custom knifemaker Ed Van Hoy
- Cam locking design - innovative system swings the blade out sideways
- 12 positive locking surfaces between the frame and the locking lugs - safe and secure
- Harder you grip the handle, the more the locking system engages the blade
- Strong and durable AUS 4 stainless steel wishbone frame
- 2.5'' AUS 4 stainless steel drop point blade
- Featherweight 2.7 oz.
Carry a truly unique, award-winning design in your pocket with the CRKT Snap Lock Lockback Pocket Knife. Designed by custom knifemaker Ed Van Hoy, the Snap Lock utilizes an innovative cam locking design that swings the blade out sideways instead of the traditional inline path of other lockbacks. In this safe and secure system, the knife's strong and durable AUS 4 stainless steel wishbone frame provides 100% coverage blade guard when closed. When locked out, the knife's unique locking system is engaged more the harder you grip its minimal handle thanks to the twelve positive locking surfaces between the frame and the locking lugs. Easy to use, you simple press one of the knife's two thumb wheels and rotate the 2.5'' AUS 4 stainless steel drop point blade out. Frame, blade, and removable pocket clips all feature a bead-blast finish to give this eye-catching knife a contemporary finish. Closed length: 4.25'' Lightweight 2.7 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 5102.