CAA Carbine Handguard M4S1
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Two quick detachable sling swivel mounting points
- Upper and lower handguard sections interlock providing the rigidity and stability
- First lightweight polymer handguard designed for use with gas piston systems
- Includes heat shields and four interchangeable rails
- Quickly change rails based on mission need
- Handguard is comfortable to grip
- Dimensions: 2.75" H x 2.62" W x 7"
Made of a lightweight polymer, the CAA Carbine Handguard M4S1 is the first composite handguard designed for use with AR15 gas piston systems. Made of interlocking top and bottom handguard sections, the handguard includes a bottom rail that can be mounted to the existing sling swivel mount for additional rigidity. Able to work with standard direct gas operating systems, the M4S1 is designed to withstand the extreme operating temperatures of a gas piston system. Handguard includes heat shields and two interchangeable lower rails of 4" and 1.75" lengths to allow the operator to quickly change rails based on mission needs. Lightweight polymer handguard also includes two mounting points for a push-button quick-detach sling swivel. Upper and lower handguard sections interlock providing the rigidity and stability you need in addition to solidly mounting to the delta ring and handguard end cap. The bottom rail can mount to front sling mount for additional rigidity if forward sling swivel is removed. Two 1.75" side rails allow for mounting of lights and lasers while provide a comfortable area to grip the handguard. Minor disassembly of sling swivel optional for added rigidity. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Weight: .55 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: M4S1.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime