Bushnell® Trophy® XLT Blackpowder Scope
- Boasts a full 91% light transmission
- Best in its class for low-light performance
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Dry nitrogen-filled for 100% waterproof, fogproof, shockproof performance
- Butler Creek® flip-open scope covers
- One-piece tube construction with integrated saddle
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- DOA 250 reticle offers extra-quick target acquisition
- DOA 250 reticle is pre-calibrated to give you precision aiming points for selected yardages while using a standard magnum load
Reliable performance made the Trophy the best-selling riflescope in the world, and now now Bushnell has adapted it to meet the special needs of muzzleloaders. Expect a brighter, sharper, clearer view than you ever thought possible when dusk is gathering around you, and that monster buck is moving your way. The Trophy XLT boasts a full 91% light transmission…easily the best in its class for low-light performance. Fully multi-coated optics ensure sharp contrast and color integrity; and while this scope is dry nitrogen-filled for 100% waterproof, fogproof, shockproof performance, you get an extra measure of protection with the Butler Creek® flip-open scope covers—standard equipment! One-piece tube construction with integrated saddle; fast-focus eyepiece; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments. The awesome DOA 250 reticle offers extra-quick target acquisition and is pre-calibrated to give you precision aiming points for selected yardages while using a standard magnum load.
Bushnell DOA (Dead on Accurate) Reticles let you extend your effective range AND judge a buck’s rack size in seconds. Extended yardage aiming points enable you to shoot with greater precision than ever before. The DOA 250 is accurate to 250 yards for muzzleloaders.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank You, Bushnell
Thank You, Bushnell