Bushnell® Trophy® XLT Blackpowder Scope
- Boasts a full 91% light transmission
- Best in its class for low-light performance
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Dry nitrogen-filled for 100% waterproof, fogproof, shockproof performance
- Butler Creek® flip-open scope covers
- One-piece tube construction with integrated saddle
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- DOA 250 reticle offers extra-quick target acquisition
- DOA 250 reticle is pre-calibrated to give you precision aiming points for selected yardages while using a standard magnum load
Reliable performance made the Trophy the best-selling riflescope in the world, and now now Bushnell has adapted it to meet the special needs of muzzleloaders. Expect a brighter, sharper, clearer view than you ever thought possible when dusk is gathering around you, and that monster buck is moving your way. The Trophy XLT boasts a full 91% light transmission…easily the best in its class for low-light performance. Fully multi-coated optics ensure sharp contrast and color integrity; and while this scope is dry nitrogen-filled for 100% waterproof, fogproof, shockproof performance, you get an extra measure of protection with the Butler Creek® flip-open scope covers—standard equipment! One-piece tube construction with integrated saddle; fast-focus eyepiece; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments. The awesome DOA 250 reticle offers extra-quick target acquisition and is pre-calibrated to give you precision aiming points for selected yardages while using a standard magnum load.
Bushnell DOA (Dead on Accurate) Reticles let you extend your effective range AND judge a buck’s rack size in seconds. Extended yardage aiming points enable you to shoot with greater precision than ever before. The DOA 250 is accurate to 250 yards for muzzleloaders.