Bushnell® Trophy Cam™ HD Max Game Camera
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Feature-packed, Trophy Cam HD performance with No-Glow IR flash
- 32 Black LED No-Glow IR flash - 60' of IR illumination that does not spook game
- Hyper Night Vision System - sharper nighttime images
- Hyper PIR motion sensor - wide-ranging coverage out to 60'
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- Freeze Frame Shutter technology - fights blurring in nighttime images
- High quality 8 MP full resolution color shots by day, black and white at night
- 720p HD video with audio - 1-60 second clips
- Lightning fast 0.6-second trigger speed
- Hybrid Capture mode - capture video and still images at the same time
- Field Scan 2X - snaps time lapse images (1-60 minutes) and sensor-triggered shots
- Time, date, temperature, barometric pressure, and moon phase stamped on images with option of GPS Geotag
- Day/night autosensor
- Programmable trigger interval (one second to 60 minute)
- Multi-image mode - up to 3 shots per trigger
- Built-in black and white LCD viewer
- Runs up to 1 year on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Adjustable web belt with 1/4-20 socket for easy installation
- Requires SD card (up to 32 GB, not included)
Giving you the top performance of a Trophy Cam HD with a non-game spooking No-Glow IR flash, the Trophy Cam HD Max from Bushnell delivers the game images you want. Giving you true 720p HD video and audio, full resolution 8 MP color images by day, and even sharper nighttime images than before, this pint-sized cam opens up your game scouting options. Now with an adjustable Hyper PIR motion sensor that offers wide-ranging coverage out to 60', the Trophy HD's Hyper Night Vision System delivers clearer nighttime images. Illuminated by a powerful 32 Black LED No-Glow IR flash that illuminates targets up to 60' away unnoticed, this cam also features Freeze Frame Shutter technology to reduce nighttime image blurring. Activated by an incredible 0.6 second trigger, the Trophy HD Max captures full color 8 MP images and 720p HD video clips with audio by day. Hybrid Capture mode captures video and images at the same time, while the Field Scan 2X mode captures time lapse images and trigger-activated images during two time slots chosen by you. Multi-image mode gives you the option of capturing up to 3 shots per trigger. Images feature Time, date, temperature, barometric pressure, and moon phase stamps with the option of a GPS Geotag stamp. Built-in black and white LCD viewer. Weatherproof. Runs up to 1 year on 12 AA batteries (not included). External power compatible. Adjustable web belt with 1/4-20 socket for easy installation. Requires SD card (up to 32 GB, not included). Color: Brown.
Manufacturer model #: 119576C.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by BWRock Bushnell Trophy Cam
Great camera! Have tried several other Brands very unhappy with them. This Bushnell takes great day time pics and good night time pics. and last a long time on batteries.
November 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeerHunter18 It does the job
I bought one of these last year and it solved 2 problems. 1. The fast trigger speed gave me the pics that I'd been missing. 2. This is the 3rd brand of trail cam I've bought. The 1st two were IR and the deer didn't like it. After about a week the deer would stop using the area around the cams. This black LED cam solved my 2nd problem. Even when left for extended periods I continued to get pics. And having the 12 AA batteries last almost a year is awesome. Great job Bushnell.
August 14, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by AnonymousCO Frustrating to use
.avi files are not compatible with OS X. Have to download 3rd party s/w to attempt to make it work. Frustrating they can't use a file format read by common operating systems.
June 26, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 Bushnell Trophy cam
I have not tried the Trophy Cam in the woods yet, but I have tried at my home. The camera show poor quality pictures out side twenty feet and very poor quietly at any dis-tents at nite. I would not recommend the Bushnell Trophy Cam at all.
June 12, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime