Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Compact Game Camera
Giving you top performance from an ultra-compact package, the Trophy Cam™ HD Compact Game Camera from Bushnell® just keeps getting better. Giving you true 720p HD video and audio, full resolution 8 MP color images by day, and even sharper nighttime images than before, this pint-sized cam opens up your game scouting options. Now with an adjustable Hyper PIR motion sensor that offers wide-ranging coverage out to 60', the Trophy HD's Hyper Night Vision System delivers clearer nighttime images. Illuminated by a powerful 32 LED IR flash that illuminates targets up to 80' away, this cam features Freeze Frame Shutter technology to reduce nighttime image blurring. Activated by an incredible 0.6 second trigger, the Trophy HD captures full color 8 MP images and 720p HD video clips with audio by day. Hybrid Capture mode captures video and images at the same time, while the Field Scan 2X mode captures time lapse images and trigger-activated images. Multi-image mode gives you the option of capturing up to 3 shots per trigger. Images feature Time, date, temperature, and moon phase stamps with the option of a GPS Geotag stamp. Built-in black and white LCD viewer. Weatherproof. Runs up to 1 year on 8 AA batteries (not included). External power compatible. Adjustable web belt with 1/4-20 socket for easy installation. Requires SD card (up to 32 GB, not included).
Manufacturer model #: 119537C.
- Feature-packed, ultra-compact game cam with ultra-quick trigger
- 32 LED IR flash - 80' range
- Hyper Night Vision System - sharper nighttime images
- Hyper PIR motion sensor - wide-ranging coverage out to 60'
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- Freeze Frame Shutter technology - fights blurring in nighttime images
- High quality 8 MP full resolution color shots by day, black and white at night
- 720p HD video with audio - 1-60 second clips
- Lightning fast 0.6-second trigger speed
- Hybrid Capture mode - capture video and still images at the same time
- Field Scan 2X - snaps time lapse images (1-60 minutes) and sensor-triggered shots
- Time, date, temperature, and moon phase stamped on images with option of GPS Geotag
- Day/night autosensor
- Programmable trigger interval (one second to 60 minute)
- Multi-image mode - up to 3 shots per trigger
- Built-in black and white LCD viewer
- Runs up to 1 year on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Adjustable web belt with 1/4-20 socket for easy installation
- Requires SD card (up to 32 GB, not included)