Bushnell PowerSync SolarWrap 250 or Mini SolarWrap
The Bushnell® PowerSync® SolarWrap 250 allows you to collect and store power, then charge your devices on demand with PowerSync. Set it out on a sunny day and in no time you have the power to charge your cell phone, camera, or practically any device with a USB input. No sun? No problem. With a high capacity lithium-ion rechargeable onboard battery, you can pre-charge from home with the SolarWrap 250's micro USB input, and you're ready to go—whatever the conditions.
The PowerSync Mini SolarWrap from Bushnell combines maximum portability with reliable power, providing solar charging and power storage for charging your devices when you're off the grid. Weighing only 3.1 oz., the Mini Solar Wrap can be charged from a wall outlet or by the sun.
- Durable flexible solar panels roll up into the integrated protective case
- High solar collectivity in less than full sun conditions
- Weight: 9.2 oz (250); 3.1 oz. (Mini)
- Charge from wall: 4 hours
- Charge from solar: 6 hours (250); 10 hours (Mini)
- USB outlet: 1
- Power output: 5V, 1 amp
- Battery type: Lithium-ion