Bushnell 7x50mm Marine Binoculars with Compass and Ranging Reticle
A rock solid workhorse built to handle glassing out on the open sea, the Bushnell® 7x50mm marine binoculars with compass deliver great optics performance with great features. Combining BaK-4 porro prisms with fully multicoated optics, the 7x50 Marine gives you images with top quality brightness, clarity, and crispness. Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, these binoculars deliver waterproof and fogproof performance in any condition. More than just a standard marine binocular, this high performance binocular features a built-in illuminated, analog compass to help you keep your bearings and a ranging reticle to help you judge distances with the help of known landmarks. Resistant to saltwater corrosion, the 7x50 Marine comes coated with a non-slip, non-skid rubber armor that offers great protection and a sure grip in wet or dry conditions. Fold down eyecups for eyeglass wearers. 37 oz. Color: Black.
Manufacturer's model #: 137500.
- Classic marine binocular performance with ranging reticle and illuminated compass
- Illuminated, analog compass
- Ranging reticle - helps you calculate distance to a known object
- BaK-4 porro prisms - bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully multi-coated optics - superior light transmission and brightness
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for 100% waterproof and fogproof performance
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor
- Fold-down eyecups
NOTE: Ranging reticle features a vertical scale that helps you calculate distance to an object if you know its height or to calculate the height of an object if you know its distance from you.