Bugger Fly Outfits
- An outstanding combo
- 2-piece carbon graphite rod
- Aluminum, disk-drag, large arbor reel
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. Flip the spool upside down and locate the metal pentagonal shaped retaining clip. 3.Use a butter knife to gently pry the retainer clip loose from the spool.
4. Slide out the white pin bearing. (looks like a plastic tube with tiny metal rollers on it).
5. Flip the bearing around and replace in the opposite direction as it was factory installed.
6. Replace metal retainer clip.
7. Return spool to reel and check that the pin bearing was installed in the right direction. If not, repeat steps above.
1. Remove the spool from the reel.
2. Looking inside the spool, you will see a white plastic bearing housing.
3. Remove the hexagonal shaped retaining clip to free the bearing housing.
4. Remove the bearing housing, flip it over, and reinsert it.
5. Insert the hexagonal shaped retaining clip.
6. Place the spool back on the reel.