Bucktail Tying Material
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Each of our large White River Fly Shop® Bucktails measures up to 12'' in length, leaving tyers with plenty of long fibers to work with. Bucktail is a versatile fly tying material that can be used for winging on streamers and dry flies, but it's also popular for dressing striper, walleye, and bass jigs. An extra process renders our Bucktails very clean, free of loose dye and natural oils, and provides rich, beautiful coloration right down to the roots. Great selection of colors, too, so you can match virtually any hatch!
- Large tail measures up to 12" long
- Provides plenty of long fibers to work with
- Great for tying streamers, dry flies, and jigs
- Free of loose dye and natural oils
- Richly colored right down to the roots