Buck® TOPS Nighthawk Fixed Blade Knife
- Rugged, reliable, and durable fixed blade from the experts at Buck and TOPS
- Heavy-duty, full tang 6-1/2'' 420HC stainless steel blade
- Non-reflective black oxide finish for longer life
- Reinforced molded nylon handle with rubberized Dynaflex overlay and textured grip
- Thumb pad on top of handle for greater control
- Blade features oxygen wrench cutouts and utility notches
- Heavy-duty, MOLLE compatible nylon sheath with front carry pouch
- Lightweight 10 oz.
A heavy-duty, fixed blade survival knife that weighs next to nothing, the Buck TOPS Nighthawk Fixed Blade Knife puts years of American knife-making knowhow in your hands. A cooperative effort between the experts at Buck and TOPS, the Nighthawk starts with heavy-duty, full tang 6-1/2'' modified clip blade made of Buck's premium 420HC stainless steel. This durable blade is paired with an ultra-lightweight reinforced molded nylon handle with rubberized Dynaflex overlay and textured grip to give you sure handling in any condition. Thumb pad on top of the handle offers additional control. Versatile blade includes oxygen wrench cutouts and utility notches for great versatility. Comes with heavy-duty, MOLLE compatible nylon sheath with front carry pouch. Weight: 10 oz. (knife), 15.4 oz. (with sheath). Overall length: 11-1/4''. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 650BKSTP.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime