Buck® Redpoint Rescue Safe-Spin Folding Knife
Articles & Information
- Trustworthy lockback folding knife packed with emergency features
- SUR-Lock SafeSpin opening technology - safe one-handed blade deployment
- 2-3/4'' 420HC stainless steel blade - combo edge handles demanding cutting situations
- Titanium blade coating for durability
- Rubberized handle delivers a sure grip in any type of weather or situation
- Titanium coated handle end - can break tempered glass
- Built in seat belt cutter
- Stainless steel deep carry pocket clip
A knife built to be ready in a crisis, the Redpoint Rescue Safe-Spin Folding Blade Knife sports multiple features that emergency personnel need to save lives. The Redpoint Rescue's 2-3/4'' 420HC stainless steel blade features a titanium coating for durability and partially serrated blade to handle demanding cutting situations. Buck's SUR-Lock SafeSpin opening technology provides safe and easy one-handed blade deployment without touching the blade for quick and safe use. The knife's rubberized handle delivers a sure grip in any type of weather or situation and includes a titanium coated handle end that can break tempered glass and built in seat belt cutter. Stainless steel deep carry pocket clip. Length Closed: 4-3/8''. Weight: 2.9 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 0753YWX-B.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime