Buck Gardner Calls Spit Fire Acrylic Duck Call - Black Pearl/Fluorescent Green
Built for the caller who works hard, works right, and wants their money to work for them, Buck Gardner Calls Spit Fire Acrylic Duck Call delivers top quality at an affordable and reasonable price. Individually hand tuned by Buck Gardner's pros, each Spit Fire acrylic call features the company's Spit Tech® technology, Sorta Single reed combo, and Short Barrel Technology. The result of the skillful hand-tuning and testing of each call, with special attention paid to the tone-board, reed fitting, and barrel/insert fit. Spit Tech technology creates top quality sound, even when wet. The Sorta Single reed-and-a-half system gives Spit Fire calls the ability to ring on the top-end WITH an extra strong low end duck, and still be forgiving just like a double reed. Finally, the call's Short Barrel technology offers waterfowlers an easily controlled call without sacrificing any sound quality, allowing callers at any level of expertise to blow the full range needed to bring ducks within range. Durable acrylic construction with .65'' stainless band. Comes with a velvet carrying bag with a cord lock.
Manufacturer model #: SPT-BP/FG-SB.
- Feature-packed, effective duck call at an affordable price
- Spit Tech technology - keeps working even when wet
- Sorta Single™ reed combo - great performance with the forgiveness of a double reed
- Short Barrel technology - improved caller control without sacrificing any call quality
- .65'' stainless steel band
- Comes with velvet carrying bag
- Individually hand tuned by Buck Gardner's pros