Buck Bones Lockback Knife - Small
With its quick and reliable 1-hand deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and Buck quality, the Buck® Bones Small Lockback Knife masterfully blends strength with light weight. A great choice to carry daily, the Bones features an ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points to ensure a trustworthy grasp. Made of 420HC stainless steel, the durable 2-1/8'' blade features a non-reflective black oxide coating for longer cutting life and a strong Tanto point. Stainless steel pocket clip. Length closed: 3-1/8''. Weight: 1.8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 869CMSC.
- Lightweight and strong compact lockback knife
- Reliable 1-hand deployment - framelock design
- Ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points
- Durable 2-1/8'' blade - 420HC stainless steel with non-reflective black oxide coating
- Strong tanto point
- Stainless steel pocket clip