Buck® Bones Lockback Knife - Small
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and strong compact lockback knife
- Reliable 1-hand deployment - framelock design
- Ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points
- Durable 2-1/8'' blade - 420HC stainless steel with non-reflective black oxide coating
- Strong tanto point
- Stainless steel pocket clip
With its quick and reliable 1-hand deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and Buck quality, the Buck Bones Small Lockback Knife masterfully blends strength with light weight. A great choice to carry daily, the Bones features an ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points to ensure a trustworthy grasp. Made of 420HC stainless steel, the durable 2-1/8'' blade features a non-reflective black oxide coating for longer cutting life and a strong Tanto point. Stainless steel pocket clip. Length closed: 3-1/8''. Weight: 1.8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 869CMSC.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by gatorfan101 Best Of the Best
The knife is great, a little smaller than I thought it would be , but easy to handle. I like the sharp edge on thr top of the knife. Good lock back. Works great not bulky in my pocket,.
January 25, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime