Buck Bones Lockback Knife - Large
With its dual deployment options, innovative tactical coatings, and Buck quality, the Buck® Bones Large Lockback Knife masterfully blends strength with light weight. A great choice to carry daily, the Bones features an ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points to ensure a trustworthy grasp. Made of 420HC stainless steel, the durable 3'' blade features a non-reflective Tiger Stripe camo finish, combo straight/serrated edge, and 2-hand deployment groove. Thumb stud for reliable 1-hand deployment. Stainless steel pocket clip. Lanyard hole for easy attachment. Closed length: 4-1/2''. Weight: 4.4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 870CMXC.
- Lightweight and strong lockback knife with dual deployment options
- Reliable 1-hand deployment - framelock design
- Ergonomically curved, stainless steel skeletal handle with grip points
- Durable 3'' blade - 420HC stainless steel with non-reflective Tiger Stripe camo finish
- Combo straight/serrated edge, strong tanto point
- 2 hand deployment groove in the top of the blade
- Stainless steel clip