Buck Alpha Hunter Folding Knives with Gut Hook
A great choice for field dressing and other tasks hunters run into, the Buck® Alpha Hunter® Folding Knife with Gut Hook is designed to perform for you year round in any conditions. A perfect balance of weight and ergonomic design gives this lockback knife the smoothest 1-handed, manual action on the market. The rubber handle version gives you a firm grip even when wet and comes with a top quality 3-1/2'' 420HC satin finish stainless steel blade and heavy duty nylon sheath. Resin-impregnated Rosewood handle knives have a stylish design with a heat-treated 3-1/2'' 154CM stainless steel blade and leather sheath. This knife is the first folding blade to feature Buck's patented ''Zipper'' gut hook for easy field dressing. A great knife for serious hunters who count on their gear to perform when needed. Closed length: 5''. Weight: 8 oz. Made in USA.
- Durable, ergonomic lockback hunting knife
- Includes Buck's patented gut hook for easy field dressing
- Lightweight (8 oz.) design delivers easy 1-handed operation
- Rubber handle delivers a trustworthy grip in wet conditions
- Rubber handle model - 3-1/2'' 420HC stainless steel blade with satin finish and nylon sheath
- Wooden handle model - heat-treated 3-1/2'' 154CM stainless steel blade and leather sheath
Right out of the box, a Buck knife is sharper, keeps its edge longer, and is easier to resharpen when needed. That kind of quality begins with Buck's top quality stainless steel from specialty steel mills in America and special heat treatments and tempering. Buck's metal experts are constantly refining their heating, freezing, and tempering process to deliver the best balance of hardness and toughness you can get in a knife.