Browning® Tactical Hunter™ Catalyst Flashlight
- Big light from a 5'' light
- Luxeon Rebel LED - 210 lumens
- Three modes - high, low, and strobe
- Durable aluminum housing with double O-ring seals
- Non-slip knurled texture on body for sure grip
- Rugged, tactical-style rear thumb cap switch
- Deep Pocket Carry Clip
- Runs on two CR 123A batteries (included)
With its Luxeon Rebel LED, the Browning® Tactical Hunter™ Catalyst Flashlight delivers 210 lumens with over 3.5 hours of runtime on high, and 60 hours on low! Durable aluminum housing with double O-ring seals provides trustworthy durability, while the light's non-slip knurled texture on the barrel provides a sure grip. Rugged, tactical-style rear thumb cap switch features a lockout switch. Light offers three modes: high, low, and rapid strobe. Effective beam distance: 150 meters. Deep Pocket Carry Clip™. Runs on two CR123A batteries (included). Length: 5''. Color: Mossy Oak® Break-Up®.
Manufacturer model #: 1230.
Browning uses ANSI industry standards to measure the performance of its flashlights. Browning is proud to endorse and participate in these standards, along with many other top flashlight manufacturers, for measuring lumens, run time, and beam distance.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I love the flashlight for its size and brightness and would like to use all 3 modes.