Browning® On Point Max LED Flashlight
Articles & Information
- Compact and powerful handheld flashlight with 90° head
- Ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand
- Popular design for law enforcement and military
- Easy-to-reach, easy-to-use push button switch on top
- Powerful LED lightsource - up to 205 luments
- Rugged aluminum construction
- High, low, and strobe settings
- Lock-out tailcap switch - prevents light from turning on accidently
- O-ring sealed for IPX4 rated water resistance
- Runs on two CR123A batteries (included)
- Oversized clip
Combining big performance with durable construction in a unique design, the Browning On Point Max LED Flashlight delivers multipurpose versatility. A very popular design with law enforcement and military personnel, the On Point features a 90° head that provides a more natural, ergonomic feel than standard flashlights. Compact and powerful, this right-angle reflector design sports both a lockout tailcap switch that prevents the light from turning on accidently and an easy-to-reach top switch for maximum control. Powered by a long lasting LED lamp, this light cranks out a whopping 205 lumens on high. The On Point also offers a long lasting low setting (up to 60 hours runtime) and a fast strobe setting for signaling or emergencies. O-ring sealed and made of rugged aluminum, this durable light meets ANSI standards for drops (1 meter) and water resistance (IPX4). Runs on two CR123A batteries (included). Color: Black.
Manufacturer model #: 3716610.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime