Browning Glacier 4-Person Tent
Packing all the features you would want in a tent when the weather is less than ideal, the Glacier from Browning® protects you from any weather. This free standing, 2-pole tent features 75D, 185T polyester walls protected by a full-coverage, UV-resistant, 75D 210T polyester rainfly that buckles on for extra strength and adjustability. About twice the weight of a normal nylon floor, the Glacier's 210D 110T nylon oxford floor with 2000mm coating offers greater durability than comparable tents. Factory-sealed seams on the rainfly and floor provide sure waterproof protection. Has large #10 zippers on the tent's 2 doors and 2 vestibules for long life and smooth operation. No-see-um mesh panels on the tent's door, windows, and roof help improve ventilation. Straight wall design provides more interior space, making it easier to use cots. Pole clip design makes setup on the tent's lightweight aluminum poles fast and easy. Extra guy-out lines on the rainfly provide additional stability and strength in poor weather. Footprint: 8' x 9'. Center height: 6'. Carry weight: 19 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 5492711.
- Tough, 4-season tent for 4 campers
- Designed and built to last and protect you from any weather you encounter
- 75D, 185T polyester walls
- No-see-um mesh roof, door, and window panels
- 210D 110T nylon oxford floor with 2000mm Coating - 2x the weight of standard tent floor
- Full-coverage, UV-resistant, 75D 210T polyester rainfly - buckles on for strength
- Factory sealed seams on rainfly and floor seams
- Strong and lightweight aluminum poles
- Pole clip design for fast setup
- Straight side walls offer more room inside tent
- 2 large vestibules
- 2 doors
- 19 lbs. 14 oz. carry weight