Browning Fishing Midas Spinning Reel
This exciting Browning® Fishing Midas Spinning Reel raises the bar for spinning reel technology…the frame, sidecovers, and rotor are all crafted from Carbonite, an advanced carbon fiber material that’s as light as magnesium, as strong as aluminum, and 100% corrosion-proof! Together with the hard brass pinion gear and zinc alloy drive gear, that gives you a finely balanced reel with incredible structural rigidity, assuring long-term precision operation. You’ll fish with confidence, knowing the internals are tight and smooth, the fatigue factor is greatly reduced, and the performance features represent the top of the Browning line. The spool is forged aluminum, ported to reduce weight, with a line-saving titanium nitride coated lip. Features include a stainless steel bail wire, machined low-profile handle, quality 10-bearing system, Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse, and smooth multi-stack stainless/fiber front drag system. Includes FREE forged aluminum spare spool.
- Lightweight, strong and corrosion-proof performance
- Frame, sidecovers and rotor are crafted from Carbonite
- Forged and ported aluminum spool
- 10-bearing system includes Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse
- Smooth multi-stack stainless/fiber front drag system
- FREE forged aluminum spare spool