Browning Fishing Medallion GT Spinning Reel
For a great price, you get not only the unquestioned quality of a Browning reel, but revolutionary space-age technology as well. The Browning® Fishing Medallion® GT Spinning Reel's entire body structure (frame, sideplates, rotor) is crafted from an advanced carbon fiber material (Carbonite) that’s both incredibly light and very strong. The rigidity of the sideplates is such that they virtually eliminate flex, keeping the shafts and gears precisely aligned over an extended service life. Translation: this affordable Medallion reel is extremely well-balanced, extra-smooth, and very durable! Lightweight double-anodized machined-aluminum spool; stainless steel bail wire with ceramic line roller; premium six-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse; high-efficiency stainless steel/fiber drag; diecast aluminum handle. FREE aluminum spare spool.
- Legendary Browning performance at a great price
- Frame, sideplates and rotor crafted from advanced Carbonite
- Double-anodized machined-aluminum spool
- Stainless steel bail wire with ceramic line roller
- 6-bearing system includes Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse
- High-efficiency stainless steel/fiber drag
- FREE aluminum spare spool
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You can try a 5'-5'6" long rod with an Ultra Light - Medium action. That combination should work well for you.
Remember though, this set up will work great for the smaller fish. If you hook into a larger fish, you will have the thrill of your life.