Browning® Fishing Citori® Spinning Reels
- One of the lightest, toughest reels in its class
- Durable Carbonite frame, sidecovers and rotor
- Double-anodized-aluminum spool
- 8-bearing system includes Powerlock™instant anti-reverse
- Smooth stainless/fiber front drag system
- hard brass pinion gear and rugged zinc alloy drive gear
- FREE aluminum spare spool
One of the lightest, toughest reels in its class, the popular Citori Spinning Reel by Browning is incredibly fun to fish with and destined to outlast most others. The Citori's frame, sidecovers, and rotor are all precision crafted using a space-age injected carbon fiber material (Carbonite) that’s 30% lighter than aluminum, but has similar strength and structural rigidity. Meanwhile, Browning supports the durable body construction with a double-anodized-aluminum spool, stainless steel bail wire, hard brass pinion gear, and rugged zinc alloy drive gear. The quality eight-bearing system includes both double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse. Smooth stainless/fiber front drag system; machined lightweight handle. All in all, a reel that will travel well, fish strong, and be around for a long time! FREE aluminum spare spool. Left/right-hand retrieve.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.