Browning® Crossfox Folding Knife
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Versatile, rugged, and razor sharp folder
- 2-7/8" 440 stainless steel blade with a deep belly
- Comfortable fitting aluminum handles with camo finish
- Durable liner lock design
- Thumbstud for 1-handed opening
- Titanium-coated bolsters
- Great knife for skinning or caping
A versatile knife designed to be always ready, the Crossfox from Browning combines a versatile and reliable design with distinctive looks. Rugged and razor sharp, the Crossfox's 2-7/8" 440 stainless steel blade features a deep belly to give you a knife that's great for skinning or caping and more. A trustworthy liner lock provides secure operation you can count on, while the sturdy aluminum handles feature a comfortable shape and fit for sure control. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® finish on the handles and titanium-coated bolsters provide an eye-catching contrast. Thumbstud for easier 1-handed operation.
Manufacturer model #: 210.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime