Browning® Crossfire LED Flashlight
- Delivers lithium battery flashlight performance from AA battery power source
- Powerful Cree® XP-C LED lamp - up to 100 lumens on high setting
- Durable and lightweight polymer body
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Two settings - high (6-hour runtime) and low (40-hour runtime)
- Lockout tailcap switch - prevents light from turning on accidently
- Uses two AA batteries (included)
Manufacturer model #: 3713310.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nerow Great flashlight - Overpriced The flashlight is great and I really like the three different settings. Well made and appears to be very durable. The flashlight is very small and I believe paying thirty dollars for this flashlight is too much. I believe twenty dollars would have been a more reasonable price. The next time I decide to spend thirty dollars for a flashlight, it will be a mag-lite. Thanks. January 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by bigMark5 Great lite Great flahlite for the price. Definately worth the price . very bright and I would reccomend it highly !! Better than other higher price flashlites I owm November 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dlewis Small and powerful On the mornings of fishing tournaments,itsgreat to have a strong flashlight that will fit in your pocket, or clip on to your belt. one of the guys i got paired up with in a BFL tournament last weekend didnt have a flashlight on his boat?? I turned on my new Browning Crossfire LED Flashlight , his comment was, Let There Be Light. I think i will order another one. I recommend this flashlight !! September 12, 2012
1-3 of 3