Browning Black Label Picatinny Rail Mount for Tactical Flashlights
Make it easy to mount your high performance Black Label Flashlight on your tactical gun's Picatinny rails with the Browning® Black Label Picatinny Rail Mount for Tactical Flashlights. Designed for use with standard 1913 Picatinny rails, these rugged, all-aluminum mounts make it easy to outfit your tactical rifles or shotguns with Browning Black Label tactical lights. Versatile mount goes on easily with the included installation screwdriver, then installs and removes tool-free thanks to the built-in thumbscrew adjustment. The mount's built-in rail key prevents slipping once the mount locks on to a rail, while its molded rubber ring improves the fit around the light and dampens recoil vibration on every shot. Mounts also work with many other Browning Sporting flashlights.
- Provides easy mounting of Black Label flashlights (sold separately) on 1913 Picatinny rails
- Rugged, all-aluminum construction
- Molded rubber ring improves fit, dampens recoil vibration
- Built-in rail key - prevent slippage after mounting
- Thumbscrew-adjustable mount
- Comes with installation screwdriver
- Also works with many other Browning sporting flashlights (sold separately)
Matching Black Label Tactical Flashlights sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Black Label flashlight"
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The AA is sized for a flashlight diameter of 0.71".
The 3V/6V is sized for a flashlight diameter of 0.87".
SKU 2093593 Picatinny Rail Mount 9V is also sized for 0.87". The difference between 2093592 and 2093593 is that the mount for the 9V holds the flashlight farther away from the barrel of the gun, because the head of the 9V flashlight is larger than on the AA, 3V and 6V flashlights.