Browning Black Label 9V Tactical Flashlight
No ordinary flashlight, the Black Label AA Tactical Light from Browning® delivers big LED lighting performance with several tactical features to keep you ready for any situation. This powerful, high performance light starts with a long lasting Cree® XM-L white LED that cranks out up to 725 lumens for an effective beam up to 500 yards. Handy lock-out tailcap helps prevent accidental activation and gives you great control over the light's momentary, continuous, and fast strobe modes. Rugged, waterproof, and impact resistant, the Black Label 9V's non-slip, all-aluminum body gives you a trustworthy light tested safe for 30 minutes of submersion down to 3' and drop tested from 1 m. Versatile light also comes with a smooth front bezel for weapons-mounted use and a crenelated front bezel for handheld self defense use. Light also features a durable aluminum alloy tailcap with an interchangeable, hardened glass breaking point for emergency use. Metal anti-roll finger retention ring keeps light in place on sloped surfaces and accommodates the "syringe" defensive handgun technique. High-quality, scratch-resistant glass lens. Runs up to 50 hours on 3 CR123A batteries (included). Length: 8.5".
Manufacturer model #: 3713205.
- High performance, modular tactical flashlight design
- Powerful, long lasting Cree XM-L white LED - up to 725 lumens, 500-yd effective beam
- Incredible 50 hour run time on low output
- Multiple lighting modes - momentary, continuous, and fast strobe
- Versatile lock-out tailcap switch - great control, no accidental activation
- Rugged, waterproof, and impact resistant aluminum body
- High-quality, scratch-resistant glass lens
- Interchangeable front bezels - smooth for weapons-mounted use, crenelated for self defense
- Metal anti-roll finger retention ring
- Aluminum alloy tailcap with hardened glass breaking point
- Submersible to 3' for 30 minutes
- Runs on 3 CR123A batteries (included)