Brooks® Beast® Running Shoe for Men
- High performance control running shoe with top technology throughout
- Brooks' DNA, PDRB, and DRB Accel tecnologies deliver a perfect mix of stability and comfort
- Eco-friendly BioMoGo midsole with DNA midsole cushioning technology
- DNA - liquid cushioning system disperses impact to provide resiliency where it's needed
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar technology - progressive pronation control
- DRB Accel - higher stiffness for medial support with less resistance on the lateral side to smooth the ride
- Element microfiber upper delivers weather protection, breathability, durability, and comfort
- Moisture managing liner
- Outsole combines materials and special configuration to offer maximum motion control and flexibility
A triumph of technology in a control running shoe, the Beast Running Shoe for Men from Brooks delivers the perfect mix of stability and comfort to pamper runners with low or flat arches and excessive pronation. The Beast combines several technologies to give you an individually customized ride with optimal cushioning. Providing heel-to-toe protection for your foot, this shoe combines Brooks' eco-friendly BioMoGo midsole with its new full-length DNA midsole cushioning technology to respond to your every step. This unique liquid cushioning systemd disperses impact to provide just the right amount of resiliency where it's needed as the pace and surface change. The midsole also features Brooks' Progressive Diagonal Rollbar technology, giving you a biomechanically engineered midsole that allows for progressive pronation control to give a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase. DRB Accel technology in the midfoot delivers higher stiffness for medial support with less resistance on the lateral side to smooth the ride. Made of Brooks' Element microfiber with moisture-managing mesh and synthetic overlays, the upper delivers weather protection, breathability, durability, and comfort that's light, supple, and quiet. Moisture-managing liner. Combining high durability HPR Plus and wet-dry traction and eco-friendly HPR Green outsole materials in an engineered MC Pod configuration, the Beast's outsole offers maximum motion control and flexibility. Weight: 14.0 oz. Color: Silver/Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 110079. An innovative, first-of-its-kind cushioning system, Brooks DNA adapts to the unique needs of each runner to deliver customized cushioning and protection every step of every run. Engineered from a non-Newtonian liquid, this midsole technology responds to the amount of force placed on the foot and disperses the pressure to provide just the right amount of resiliency where it's needed. Brooks DNA physically adapts with each foot strike to the ever-changing amount of force placed on the foot during the run, giving you the perfect balance of cushioning and stability in response to your varying biomechanics, weight, pace, gait, and environment.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime