Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoe for Ladies
- High performance support running shoe for women packed with top technology
- Brooks' DNA, PDRB, and DRB Accel tecnologies deliver a perfect mix of stability and comfort
- Eco-friendly BioMoGo midsole with Flextra rubber in forefoot and Caterpillar Crash Pad
- Flextra rubber in forefoot - customized to provide adequate flexibility for runner's gender and weight
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - segmented crash pad for customized cushioning and stability through heel-to-toe transition
- DNA - liquid cushioning system disperses impact to provide resiliency where it's needed
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar technology - progressive pronation control
- DRB Accel - higher stiffness for medial support with less resistance on the lateral side to smooth the ride
- Element microfiber upper with synthetic overlays, internal support saddle, Strobel last, and profile sockliner
- Moisture managing liner
- HPR Plus abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with special configuration for maximum motion control and flexibility
Manufacturer model #: 120100.
An innovative, first-of-its-kind cushioning system, Brooks DNA adapts to the unique needs of each runner to deliver customized cushioning and protection every step of every run. Engineered from a non-Newtonian liquid, this midsole technology responds to the amount of force placed on the foot and disperses the pressure to provide just the right amount of resiliency where it's needed. Brooks DNA physically adapts with each foot strike to the ever-changing amount of force placed on the foot during the run, giving you the perfect balance of cushioning and stability in response to your varying biomechanics, weight, pace, gait, and environment.