Brinkmann® Wood Pellet Grill
Articles & Information
- Versatile grill that's more efficient and cleaner than charcoal
- Grill, barbecue, roast, smoke or bake
- Constructed of heavy-gauge steel with hinged lid
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates
- Total cooking area – 443 square inches
- Off-set firebox uses clean burning wood pellets for heat source
- Auger feed delivers pellets into covered burner automatically
- Large wood pellet chamber for extended cooking times
- Three temperature settings
- Convenient front shelf for keeping utensils within reach
- Large bottom shelf great for storage.
- Electrical ignition system
- Coiled handle designed to stay cool to the touch
- Built-in thermometer
Grill, roast, smoke, or bake a variety of delicious food with better performance and less cleanup than charcoal with the Brinkmann Wood Pellet Grill. Using 100% all natural, non-toxic ''cooking" wood pellets, the Brinkmann Wood Pellet Grill delivers delicious wood-smoked flavor from a grill designed to be more economical, and more versatile than your standard propane or charcoal smokers and grills. To use this simple grill, you just load your pellets of choice into the large capacity hopper, turn on the grill, set its three setting temperature control system, and let it cook. The Pellet Grill's electrical ignition system, temperature control system, and auger-fed, covered burner take it from there, delivering up to 25,000 BTUs of grilling heat. Made of heavy-gauge steel for long life. Porcelain-coated cooking grates offer 443 square inches of cooking space. Storage rack, tool holder, and front shelf give you room for supplies and prep work. Coiled handle stays cool while cooking. Built-in thermometer. Weight: 118.8 lbs. Assembled Dimensions: 43.7''L x 34.25''W x 47.24''H.
Manufacturer model #: 810-3080-0.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime