Brinkmann® Q-Beam® LED Lithium Rechargeable Spotlight with Red Night Vision
Manufacturer model #: 800-5002-0.
- Versatile and powerful rechargeable spotlight
- 3 White CREE XPG-2 LEDs
- Produces 682 lumens on high and 300 lumens on low
- Runs 7 hours on low setting or 6.3 hours on high
- Up to 431 meter beam 33 red 5mm LEDs produce 36 lumens for night vision
- Internal Lithium Ion rechargeable battery system with red LED indicator on handle
- Rubber grip with balanced handle
- Lockout switch to prevent accidental power-ups
- Durable ABS housing
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To Charge Spotlight:
Step 1: Make sure the trigger switch is not locked ON.
Step 2: Plug the AC charger directly into bottom of spotlight handle. Note: L.E.D. Indicator light will turn on when battery is charging. Always Allow Battery to Fully Charge
Step 3: For AC Charger - L.E.D. indicator will automatically turn off when battery is fully charged. Do not charge longer than 24 hours.
To Prevent Damage to Spotlight and Battery:
• Battery is ready to use when purchased - DO NOT recharge before
• Do not attempt to use spotlight while charging. Doing so may cause
damage to battery and chargers.
• Only use charging devices that are provided with the Q-Beam LED
Rechargeable Spotlight or its replacements.
• Do not allow battery to completely discharge. A dim light indicates a
low battery. Recharge battery as soon as possible after each use.
• Always keep the battery fully charged when not in use.
• For best results, fully charge battery after each use. This will prolong
the overall life of the battery.
• Dry location use only