Brinkmann® Q-Beam® LED Spotlight with Red Night Vision
- Produces 600 lumens on low and 300 lumens on high with 3 CREE® Xlamp® XP-E LEDs
- Runtime 10 hours/low or 5 hours/high
- Reaches out to 387 yards on a full charge
- 33 red 5 mm LEDs produce 60 lumens for night vision 18-hour run time
- Internal rechargeable alkaline battery system with LED indicator
- Rubber grip with balanced handle
- Lockout switch to prevent accidental power-ups
- Durable ABS housing
- Unit comes fully charged
- Weight: 2.61 lbs.
The Brinkmann® Q-Beam® LED Spotlight with Red Night Vision uses 3 CREE® Xlamp® XP-E LEDs and produces 600 lumens on low for 10 hours, 300 lumens on high for 5 hours reaching out to 387 yards on a single charge! 33 red 5 mm LEDs produce 60 lumens for night vision, with an 18-hour runtime. Also features an internal rechargeable alkaline battery system with LED indicator, a rubber grip with balanced handle, and a lockout switch to prevent accidental power-ups. Durable ABS housing. Unit comes fully charged. Weight: 2.61 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 800-5000-0.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To Charge Spotlight:
Step 1: Make sure the trigger switch is not locked ON.
Step 2: Plug the AC charger directly into bottom of spotlight handle. Note: L.E.D. Indicator light will turn on when battery is charging. Always Allow Battery to Fully Charge
Step 3: For AC Charger - L.E.D. indicator will automatically turn off when battery is fully charged. Do not charge longer than 24 hours.
To Prevent Damage to Spotlight and Battery:
• Battery is ready to use when purchased - DO NOT recharge before
• Do not attempt to use spotlight while charging. Doing so may cause
damage to battery and chargers.
• Only use charging devices that are provided with the Q-Beam LED
Rechargeable Spotlight or its replacements.
• Do not allow battery to completely discharge. A dim light indicates a
low battery. Recharge battery as soon as possible after each use.
• Always keep the battery fully charged when not in use.
• For best results, fully charge battery after each use. This will prolong
the overall life of the battery.
• Dry location use only